Economic Reform Programme 2022-2024
The Economic Reform Programme (ERP) is the most important strategic document in the economic dialogue with the European Commission and the EU member states. This document is prepared every year, and is a preparation for participation in the process of economic and fiscal supervision of the EU member states, i.e. for the inclusion in the European semester for coordination of economic policies in the EU.
The Programme contains a medium-term framework of the macroeconomic and fiscal policy, as well as a detailed overview of structural reforms which should contribute to increasing the economy competitiveness and job creation.
The preparation of this document at a government level is coordinated by the Ministry of Finance, and is a result of intensive intersectoral cooperation. Following its submission to the EC, the Programme is being discussed with EU officials in April and May, as part of the EU Council’s economic and financial dialogue. The dialogue ends with the adoption of joint conclusions with country recommendations, which should be taken into account when preparing the next ERP.
The Economic Reform Programme 2022-2024 is adopted by the Government of the Republic of North Macedonia on 28th January 2022, and is officially submitted to the EU on 31th January 2021. You can read more about ERP here.
- Economic Reform Programme 2022-2024
- Economic Reform Programme 2021-2023
- Economic Reform Programme 2020-2022
- Economic Reform Programme 2019-2021
- Economic Reform Programme 2018-2020
- Economic Reform Programme 2017-2019
- Economic Reform Programme 2016-2018
- National Economic Reform Programme 2015-2017
- Pre-Accession Economic Programme 2014-2016
- Pre-Accession Economic Programme 2013-2015
- Pre-Accession Economic Programme 2012-2014
- Pre-Accession Economic Programme 2011-2013
- Pre-Accession Economic Programme 2010-2012
- Pre-Accession Economic Programme 2009-2011
- Pre-Accession Economic Programme 2008-2010